As designated civil surgeons of USCIS, all necessary medical care and physical exams are provided according
to the guidelines of USCIS for permanent residency, employment, and school entrance documentation. Along
with standard medical documentation, any specific required documents or forms for school or organization can
- Please bring any specific documents provided by the requesting organization or school
- Please bring all vaccination records if documentation is needed
- If vaccination records are not available, confirming documents can be provided upon testing
- If TB Skin PPD test is required, patient is required to re-visit after 72 hours for the result
- According to the new guidelines, USCIS permanent residency requires TB test with Quantiferon blood
- Please bring any additional documents that needs to be completed by the medical facility
Woori Medical Group is dedicated to provide excellent service and assistance in proper documentation.
Please call 858.277.7111 for any questions or details.